Wednesday 20 July 2011

A few little things

Marlene Birger and Iosselliani a match made. I think that they make a very handsome match !
My wish list is much bigger than the few items that have been posted on here today. Recently I stumbled upon a designer called Emma manley - I think that the website is beautifully presented, but I do get slight motion nausea when browsing through my favourite items, which are the peekAboo, Cape!! Chiffon shirt and leather shorts... http://www.emmamanley.com/
Really refreshing to see some exciting fashion designs. My style changes constantly, but I like to think that an element of playfulness is retained. I have never wanted to look sensible but I do think that simplicity is a very important factor in dressing.
I heard that your hair completely changes every seven years and mine has gone straight - this for me is horrid as it makes me feel dull and lifeless... What am I without my mad curly hair? What is left I ask you?? Perhaps I should get a perm, after all times must have changed, with all the modern appliances you must be able to get a non eighties perm... right? A natural yet mad flash of wild curl !?! It's what I am after. And a grapefruit, I would like a pink grapefruit today, but I just went to the shop and along with other items I bought oranges, this in retrospect was a mistake, but not enough of a mistake to make me walk back to the shop ! I have my lemonade after all, life giving lemonade. A bowl of blueberries, the biggest bluberries I ever did see, massive and delicious...

No comments:

Post a Comment